Classes, Workshops & Retreats
Bev facilitates classes, workshops, and retreats on many topics, including spirituality, personal development, transitions, and life skills.
Classes often read a book for personal study and reflection. The format blends discussion, reflection, and group activities so that participants explore, practice, and integrate the information. Meditation and other contemplative practices are included in some classes. For a sample of the types of classes I teach, you can listen to a podcast interview here.
Fall 2017 CLASSES & Workshops
inner critic to inner authority
A nine week class exploring the many dimensions of the inner critic, while practicing ways to unhook from its power and allow more room for your inner authority to emerge. Starts September 27th.
ENNEAGRAM MONTHLY STUDY GROUP
This group meets monthly throughout the year with the purpose of creating a place for individuals to delve deeply into the rich teachings of the Enneagram. Starts on October 2nd.
Mom's Morning Retreat
Mom’s Morning Retreat (MMR) is a trusted place for mothers to connect and replenish. Moms meet twice a month for coffee and conversation around a common theme. This year's theme is A Focus on Joy & Love. Starts September 21st.
Bev has taught on a variety of topics, including:
- Enneagram Level I: Introduction to the Enneagram
- Enneagram Level II: A Deeper Understanding Of The Nine Personality Types
- Enneagram Level III: The Enneagram and Spiritual Practice
- Deep Living: Transforming your relationships to everything that matters
- Instinctual Variants of the Enneagram
- Managing Conflict using the Enneagram
- The Inner Dynamics of the Enneagram
See the resources section for a selection of books used for study.