Classes, Workshops & Retreats
Bev facilitates classes, workshops, and retreats on many topics, including spirituality, personal development, transitions, and life skills.
Classes often read a book for personal study and reflection. The format blends discussion, reflection, and group activities so that participants explore, practice, and integrate the information. Meditation and other contemplative practices are included in some classes. For a sample of the types of classes I teach, you can listen to a podcast interview here.
CURRENT CLASSES & Workshops
Explore a book in depth in community on your path to transformation. See registration page for current picks.
CONTINUED ENNEAGRAM STUDY
Each quarter we offer one or two classes to explore the Enneagram. We also offer a group that meets monthly throughout the year with the purpose of creating a place for individuals to delve deeply into the rich teachings of the Enneagram.
Mom's Morning Retreat
Mom’s Morning Retreat (MMR) is a trusted place for mothers to connect and replenish. Moms meet twice a month for coffee and conversation around a common theme. This year's theme is A Focus on Joy & Love.
Bev has taught on a variety of topics, including:
- Enneagram Level I: Introduction to the Enneagram
- Enneagram Level II: A Deeper Understanding Of The Nine Personality Types
- Enneagram Level III: The Enneagram and Spiritual Practice
- Deep Living: Transforming your relationships to everything that matters
- Inner Critic to Inner Authority
- Instinctual Variants of the Enneagram
- Managing Conflict using the Enneagram
- The Inner Dynamics of the Enneagram
See the resources section for a selection of books used for study.