What Is Life Coaching?
- Are you ready to focus on yourself and nurture your personal growth and development?
- Are you having difficulties in a relationship or with a colleague at work?
- Would you like to enhance your parenting skills?
- Are your commitments to yourself and others out of balance?
- Are you willing to explore and let go of limiting beliefs and negative self-talk?
- Would you like to become more responsive and less reactive?
- Would you like to live with less anxiety and rumination?
Life coaching is about helping people create positive change in their lives. Some clients are focused on personal goals such as relationships, time management, balance, stress reduction, simplifying their life, living aligned with their values, or parenting concerns. Other clients are more focused on their profession, career, starting a business, leadership, or how to handle conflict at work. These are some of the reasons to choose coaching, but the main reason to work with a coach is the desire to make a change.
Bev specializes in a presence-based approach to healthy adult psychological and spiritual development that employs the use of the Enneagram, mindfulness and introspection to help clients notice and observe automatic behaviors and limiting patterns. She offers reflections and practices to help them to live a more integrated and authentic life.
For more information or to schedule an in-person, telephone or online video appointment (via Skype or FaceTime), contact Bev.