Classes, Workshops & Retreats
Bev facilitates classes, workshops, and retreats on many topics, including spirituality, personal development, transitions, and life skills.
Classes often read a book for personal study and reflection. The format blends discussion, reflection, and group activities so that participants explore, practice, and integrate the information. Meditation and other contemplative practices are included in some classes. For a sample of the types of classes I teach, you can listen to a podcast interview here.
Spring 2017 CLASSES & Workshops
Explore the Enneagram
A six week introduction to the powerful tool that will help you understand personality and deepen all of your relationships. This six week course begins on April 17th.
This new four week book study is a book club for seekers. It offers a time of teaching, thoughtful discussion, reflection questions, and centering practices. The first book selection will be The Crossroads of Should and Must by Elle Luna. It is a colorful and short book with a powerful message.
Mom's Morning Retreat
Mom’s Morning Retreat (MMR) is a trusted place for mothers to connect and replenish. Moms meet twice a month for coffee and conversation around a common theme. This year's theme is Mapping Your One Wild and Precious Life.
Bev has taught on a variety of topics, including:
- Enneagram Level I: Introduction to the Enneagram
- Enneagram Level II: A Deeper Understanding Of The Nine Personality Types
- Enneagram Level III: The Enneagram and Spiritual Practice
- Deep Living: Transforming your relationships to everything that matters
- Learning to deal with our Inner Critic
- Instinctual Variants of the Enneagram
- Managing Conflict using the Enneagram
- The Inner Dynamics of the Enneagram
See the resources section for a selection of books used for study.